Do we have another nasty little pack for you this time around. SUPERJUNK is in the house!
Sample Anatomy is very proud to present Tech House Construction Lab. We've got 17 of the freshest most diverse tech house kits for you to put to work. With a huge variety of Tech House styles, Superjunk has left nothing to be desired.
Spanning from deep dark and funky to slick laid back and soulful, this pack is fully loaded. In the spirit of true “Construction” you will find that most of the kits that have been supplied are your raw essentials for getting your next Tech House banger started and off the ground. Each kit has its own unique groove that is sure to set your tracks apart from the competition. You’ll find slamming kicks, deep top and bottom end bass, percussion heavy elements, and sparse intelligently placed synths. If you are into music released from labels like Toolroom, My Favorite Robot, Innervisions, Great Stuff Recordings, Break New Soil, Definitive, 1605 and Noir Music, then Tech House Construction Lab is a must.
Created with a combination of analog and digital all loops and one shots are 24bit 44.1k Royalty Free and ready to use. Please note that the KEY of the kit indicates the key that the groove is in and not the individual loops themselves. Happy Writing!
TIPS AND TRICKS: How to make the most from your new pack.
1. Change The Groove - Most DAWs come with some way of changing the feeling or groove of a loop. Maybe the groove is too stiff or too swung for you, dial up a different groove and work the loop to fit your style.
2. Slice and Dice - Take the audio loop and use your DAW’s slice feature to cut the loop up. Move around the slices and get creative with making different edits of what we’ve provided for you.
3. Layer Em Up - Don’t feel like you have to just use the loops from one construction kit! Find another kit with the same key and mix the two together. Or sometimes things that aren’t in the same key can actually wield very cool results ending in what we call a “Happy Accident”.
4. Don’t use the loop! - Well not like you think anyway. When you find a loop that you like but are feeling like other producers might use the same one, try copying it yourself. Sometimes sample packs can just be good inspiration to get some ideas started. A loop is just an idea waiting to be discovered!
5. Add your own FX - Most of the loops we’ve provided you are dry, meaning they have no FX. Try experimenting running the loops through different plugins to really personalize the loop and make it your own. This is a surefire way to ensure that no one else will have the same sound even though they might be using the same pack.
17x Construction Kits:
• SA THC KIT 01 - Shuffle Up - 126bpm - Abm
• SA THC KIT 02 - Spies Like Us - 125bpm - Fm
• SA THC KIT 03 - Snared Alive - 125bpm - F
• SA THC KIT 04 - The Bell Tolls - 125bpm - Dm
• SA THC KIT 05 - Bubble Up - 123bpm - Fm
• SA THC KIT 06 - Serious Business - 124bpm - Fm
• SA THC KIT 07 - Buzzcut - 124bpm - Am
• SA THC KIT 08 - I Belive - 124bpm - Dbm
• SA THC KIT 09 - Sunset Expansion - 122bpm - Cm
• SA THC KIT 10 - Carpet Bomb - 124bpm - Fm
• SA THC KIT 11 - Chilla Thrilla - 124bpm - Em
• SA THC KIT 12 - Acid Circus - 126bpm - Ebm
• SA THC KIT 13 - Ready 2 Go - 122bpm - F#
• SA THC KIT 14 - Eat Acid See God - 124bpm - Dm
• SA THC KIT 15 - A Different Time - 125bpm - Bm
• SA THC KIT 16 - MIDI Mantra - 122bpm - Bm
• SA THC KIT 17 - Dragline - 120bpm - Dm
• Bass Loops x20
• Clap/Snare Loops x20
• FX x30
• Top Loops x33
TOTAL SIZE = 510+ MB
We appreciate your purchase and hope you enjoy. If you have any questions or just want to say hi, please email us at: email@example.com
With massive debuts on John Acquaviva's label, Definitive Recordings, and their track "Kabeen", on Umek's 1605 Music Therapy imprint, peaking at # 79 on the Beatport Tech House Top 100 Chart, Superjunk is just getting started.
Tahar Slama is Superjunk. Through this unique moniker, Tahar uses his musical engineering and live event production to express his signature Tech House sound. Residing in the heart of Tunisia, Superjunk first came to life in early 2011.
Prior to the creation of Superjunk, earlier attempts at producing electronic dance music under the moniker "Mad Raf & Tom Zenith" did not go unnoticed. Producing under this alias, he and a friend had a massive impact on the minimal charts with over ten hits in the Beatport Top 100 and two in the Top 10.
Moving forward, his music has repeatedly been signed by labels such as Toolroom, Definitive Recordings, 1605 Music Therapy & more. Not only has his tracks continuously been charted on Beatport, they have been frequently sought after & coveted for remix duties. With support from UMEK, Olivier Giacomotto, Bass Kleph, John Acquaviva & Marco Carola, Superjunk is on the fast track to global success.